Soho Valencia, Ruzafa is very close to the North Station (and the AVE station Joaquín Sorolla) between the Gran Vía Germanías, Avenida Reino de Valencia, the street Philippines and Avenue Peris and Valero. Its main streets are Swedish, Cuba, Cádiz, Dénia, Literato Azorín … quite famous because there are some of the major flaws of the city are planted, as Sueca-Literato Azorín and Cuba-Literato Azorin are.
If something stands in Soho Valencia are all alternatives for both tourists and Valencians, as highlighted by all the guides that speak of Ruzafa.
RESTAURANTS in Ruzafa, Soho Valencia:
- EL ROJO. Enjoy the best kebabs in C / Literato Azorin 10.
- LA MÁS BONITA. The restaurant is triumphing in the city, now in C / Cadiz, 61.
- TECOLETES. If you like Mexican food it is drop by there. C/ Sueca, 51.
- EL RUS. Famous for its sandwiches and salads. C / Sueca, 35.
- COPENHAGEN. In Ruzafa there is also space for vegetarians in C / Literato Azorin, 8.
- Ubik Café. Take a snack while you enjoy reading in a bookstore cafe is exhibition hall and well. A must for book lovers! C / Literato Azorin, 13.
- Naia. Try their delicious crepes in C / Romeu de Corbera, 16
- EL RODAMÓN. A journey through the world of gastronomy in C / Sueca, 47.
Going out in Ruzafa, Soho Valencia:
- Nylon Club. If you’re tired of always roll Germanías stop by Gran Vía, 33.
- Electropura. Club, concert hall and multidisciplinary space. In Pintor Salvador Abril, 20.
- Xtralarge. A very different and multicultural space that will make you enjoy the best music in its two environments. Germanías Gran Vía, 21.
- Play Club. On Saturdays Rock Band Karaoke, will not leave you indifferent. C / Cuba, 8.